Dear sathiya, this world is full of kaante, nobody can un"stand our
Rishte, but in the new year don't take road to bad company,
Tujhe mery kasam. - your devdas
………………………………………………………………………………………..
Take 10 roses and stand infront of a mirror,
u will find them 11 with u as the most beautiful 1.
..………………………………………………………………………………………
I learned how... - 2 love - 2 smile - 2 B happy - 2 B strong -
2 Work hard - 2 B honest - 2 B faithful - 2 forgive -
But I couldn't learn how... - 2 Stop remembering you.
…..……………………………………………………………………………………
LIFE - 4 NJYMNT? - LOVE - PAIN, HURT, SO NEVER FALL 4 IT, -
IF U R STRNG, GO 4 IT.
..………………………………………………………………………………………

Love is to live, - love is to forgive, - love is to
Believe and forgive. - loves make you cry, - loves make you try, -
Love is to trust, - love is a must.
..………………………………………………………………………………………
I day u'll ask me,"whats important 2u, me or ur life?"
I'll say "my life" and u'll walk away "n" leave me all alone
Without realizing that ""u r my life""
..………………………………………………………………………………………
Love love.... - hari om!! Kabhi bhagwan ka naam bhi liya karo...
..………………………………………………………………………………………
Be careful 2 whom u giv ur heart, bcoz when u giv ur heart 2 some1,
U r not only giving that person the right 2 love u but
Also the power 2 hurt u...
..………………………………………………………………………………………
Hey plz love me a lot & listen hate me not &
If possible forget me not bcoz i miss u a lot.
..………………………………………………………………………………………
When the time comes 4 you 2 giv ur heart 2 someone,
Make sure you select someone who will never break your heart becoz
Broken hearts has no spare parts.
..……………………………………………………………………………………...
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband,
-you know, i was a fool when i married you.
The husband replied, -yes, dear, but i was in love and didnt notice.
..……………………………………………………………………………………...
One day love and friendship met... Love asked: why do you exist?
Friendship replied: to put a smile where you leave tears...
..………………………………………………………………………………………
If love hurts, then love some more.
If love hurts some more, then love even more.
If love hurts even more, then love till it hurts no more.

God really loves mad people. He makes so many of them. 1 mad person I know is u n then he made me who is mad about u.

Vacancy post-true friend
Eligibility-loving n caring duty
Experience-not required
Salary-never ending love.
Join-immediately

Golden rule of life- When some1 luvs u, u don’t realize it,
When u realize its too late. U always luv te 1 that leaves u n leaves the 1 who luvs u.

U’re the best heart surgeon in the world because u made a place in my heart without cutting and spilling it.

Luv easy to say difficult to stay. Easy to feel difficult to deal.
Difficulty is the part of life that’s why girl friend is not wife.

Even if u want 2 go alone, I’ll be waiting when you’re coming home.
If u need some1 2 release ur pain, u can lean on me, my love will still remain.

LOVE – isn’t how much u can get but how much u can give. Its not about giving up but holding on, not about how u say I love u but how u show its true.

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals" !

I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

Siney main dil,
Dil mein dard,
Dard mein nasha,
Nashe main mithas,
Mithas main umeed,
Umeed main yaqeen,
Yaqeen main khayal,
Khayal main tasveer,
Tasveer main SIRF TUM.

Love is not made only for lovers. It is also for friends who love each other better than lovers. Happy Valentine Day.

The world doesn’t need more mountain 2 climb, more seas 2 cross, more stars 2 shine, what the world needs is more of U and UR smile. Happy Valentine Day.

If u love sum1, but ur sum1 loves sum1, u b the same sum1 like b4, coz time wil cum that ur sum1 will realize, that u r not just sum1 but u’re the 1.

2 luv is a duty, 2 b luvd is a gift, 2 luv some1 who luvs u is an achievement and to be luvd by some1 whom u luv is life.

Without Love days are:- Sadday, Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday. So fall in love. Happy valentine week.

Five greatest words: Don’t want to lose you.
Four pleasant words: Care 4 u.
Three sweet words: I miss you.
Two great words: love you.
One important word: you.

Luv is u, luv is me, luv is prison, luv is free, luv is whats there when you are away from me.

If I were to describe true love, then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms!!!

If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

To love is nothing.. to be loved is something… to love and to be loved is everything.
Do not love some one you can live with. love some one you cant live without…!!!!

Luv knows no reasons, luv knows no lies, luv defines all reasons, luv has no eyes, but luv is not blind, luv sees byt doesn’t mind.

When u love someone, its like reaching for the stars.
You know you can’t reach it but you keep trying coz may be one day that star just might fall 4 u.

Adam and Eve started 2 love,
Romeo and Juliet introduced it,
Heer and Ranjha suffered 4 it,
Laila Majnu died 4 it,
So my friend beware of it.

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

Luv will fly if held too lightly.Love will die if held too tightly.How should I hold u.How do I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...

Luv is a bastard it can treat u lik dirtTheres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

The moment I first saw u- u warmed my heart.the second time u made little flames and now u give me f***ing heart burn!!!

i hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is stil the same.though i smile and seem carefree theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

I miss u wen ur far away.I think about u every nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gether.I will miss u now & forever!

i luved u once u luved me not.i luved u twice but i 4got.u neva luv me u neva will but even so i luv u still.

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new!

i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts inevitable but its true.dat seasons may change & people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!

I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear- Just to get away from you.

Ur the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search for forgivness and happyness too.I want to say that I love u

I wish i was ur blanket i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath your head, i wanna b all around you, i wanna hold you tight, and b the one lucky enough to kiss your lips goodnight

I dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz i aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!

If i died or went sumwhere far i'd write ur name on every star so everyone could look up n see u mean the world 2 me

Wantin u is easy missin u is hard.Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms.Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart

On monday im finkin of u tuesday & wensday 2.by thursday ur in my dreams but mayb ur not who u seem.u ent returned my calls so a lonely friday falls saturday ur my world now its sunday will u b my girl?

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u!

True luv is hard 2 find.Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you!

It takes 2 to tango.2 to kiss.2 to talk & remenisce.so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight.those words run thru my head day & nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Ive got ur bak & uve got mine.ill help u out netime.2 see u hurt 2 see u cry.makes me weep & wanna die.ill b right here til d end.cos ur my luv & my bestfriend

There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!

i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love u as much as I do.den I realise its because u r u!

I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place

I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but he back sooner than xpected!i asked y?He said "an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!"

What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much.

I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am

uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

To live dis life i need a heartbeat.to have a heartbeat i need a heart.to have heart i need happiness.to have happiness i need u!

i asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.i asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u!

Why do birds fall from da sky everytime u walk by? why do stars fall from da sky? cause like me they want 2 b near u!

One day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say "my life" and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life.

Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!

If dreams werent dreams & dreams came true i woodnt b here id b wiv u.Distance is 1 thing dat keeps us apart.But ull always remain in my heart!

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep- wen we dream, wen we kiss?dis is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen.Wen i close my eyes i c u!

Dream a dream 2nite as u sleep.smile a smile 2morrow that u may keep.may all of ur dreams and wishes come true cause i could`nt find a better friend like u!

have u eva notcied a heart is two upside down teardrops

the hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love. love somebody else

The virtue of love isnt finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly.

they say true love is just round the corner i must be walking in circles

People say dat wen luv comes knocking on ur door let it in.But sumtimes luv comes through a backdoor & by the time u notice its on its way out.

God gave u 2 legs to walk.2 hands to hold.2 ears to hear.2 eyes to see.But why did he giv u only 1 Heart? Probably because He wants you to look for the other

Some thoughts are better kept unsaid.some feelings are better kept to urself.because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence.

True love doesnt have a happy ending.True love doesnt have an ending!

Love is like a rose it blossoms then dies.

Dont find love.let love find you.That's why it's called falling in love coz you dont force yourself to fall- you just do!

If you want me to fall for you- you have to give me something worth tripping over.

If love isnt a game then why are there so many players?

u luv coz u weep.u weep coz u hurt.u hurt coz u fail.u fail coz u try.u try coz u need.u need coz u want.u want coz u feel.u feel coz u live.u live coz u luv

love is not how u 4get but how u forgive.not how u listen but how u understand.not what u see but what u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

Love is like quicksand the deeper you fall in the harder it is to get out

It hurts 2 luv sum1 who doesnt giv u d time of day.but it hurts more wen u realize dat sum1 u dont giv d time of day luved u & gave it up coz u luved another

Looks may capture the eyes but it's the personality that captures the heart

love can sometimes be magic- but magic can sometimes be an ILLUSION!

*In Reality*…. The Player Isn't Actually Playing The Other Person...He's Playing Himself...

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see.but u cant close your heart to things you dont want to feel.

People Fall in love not knowin y nor how.Its so special a feelin dat it doesnt require much answers.U just love no matter how stupid u become.

If u had a wish to born in your eyes and die
on your lips, but if you were my tears, i would never
cry, in fear of losing you

1> Zindagi ki pehli zaroorat hai kia?
"Aik pyar taira"
2> Puar sai bhi pyara hai kia?
"Izhaar aur iqrar tera"
3>Duniya main gamoon ka ilaj hai kia?
"Deedar Tera"

SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!

Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget...

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

No comments: